How To Master Life With The 12 Universal Laws
Chala Guzel, Mind Stylist, IIN Health Coach, Reiki Practitioner and PSYCH-K® Facilitator explains how the 12 Universal Laws can enable us to become the conscious creator of our own life.
I’m sure most of you have heard the phrase the law of attraction. However, what you may not know, is that it’s just one out of 12 Universal Laws, so working with this in manifestation and mindset clearing is only possible if it’s used as a primer and included in the other steps to experience the full effect.
Getting to know the 12 Universal Laws will assist in transforming your existence from the inside out, enabling you to become the conscious creator of your own life. Very much like going to the gym and only working on your abs, you need to exercise your whole body for full effect.
When you understand the key principle of ‘what you think you create’, you will be able to create with energy and consistency, which will materialise into matter. In other words, you can imagine anything you want and bring it into existence for you; you’re not only the captain of your plane but the master of your universe.
The 12 Universal Laws Explained: based on metaphysic and quantum psychics, everything in the universe is made of energy, including us. Since energy moves in circular patterns, what we send out is what comes back to us. Whether immediate or delayed, it also depends on how much emotion or verbal attraction you attach.
You are responsible for your own life, understanding you have an emotional guidance system that lets you know what you’re thinking and therefore vibrating is key. Every time you feel joy, pleasure, love, enthusiasm or passion, your emotions are letting you know you’re aligned and attracting like-things. In the same fashion, when you’re feeling despair, fear or sadness, your emotions are telling you that you’re misaligned. Emotions are our most wonderful and sophisticated tool.
The 12 Universal Laws are:
1. Law of Oneness: all things are connected. Whatever you wish upon others, you are wishing upon yourself. Recognising that we are all energy connected and affecting each other; everything we do and say affects all of us. Have you ever experienced a time you have thought about someone and then you hear from them or similar? This is the easiest way to understand how we are all connected: everything we do, say or think is connected to everything else. In other words, everything we do has a ripple effect.
2. Law of Vibration: everything is energy and is constantly moving. Match the frequency of the reality you want, and you will attract what you want. Each sound, every feeling; IT all moves in vibration. If your goal is to attract wealth you need to act as if you already have it. Don’t worry about how it will happen, your only job is to focus on the good feelings and raise your vibration on them.
3. Law of Action: you must facilitate the other laws with inspirational action via reading your feelings and becoming aware of how you truly feel. If it feels good, and you feel enthusiastic, it means you’re in the right action. Without consistent action, your goals will become missed opportunities. Trust your gut when making decisions and taking inspired acts. If you have a task to do and it comes naturally and effortlessly, you know you’re taking the right steps to keep you in flow. On the flipside, if you’re doing a task and it feels heavy and find yourself procrastinating, it usually means you’re not aligned.
4. Law of Correspondence: as above so below. The premise around this law is that our inner reality is reflective by our subconscious patterns. In order to change your outside world, you need to change your inner thoughts and actions.
5. Law of Cause & effect: nothing happens by coincidence; this law is also known as karma. What comes around, goes around. If you keep attracting the same things in your life, it’s usually because you keep attracting the same scenario and repeat the same pattern. It’s an important part of the process to identify the patterns you’re repeating and what seeds you’re planting, then ask yourself: are they positive or negative thoughts?
6. Law of Compensation: this law reminds us that we’re always getting compensated by the universe. So, give what you want. If you want love, give it out without any expectations. We receive blessings and abundance as rewards, from friendships, love and creativity. If you put out judgement, occupying this lower vibration will make you see the reaction of that, and if you’re lifting people up, you will receive that. Basically, you will reap what you sew.
7. Law of Attraction: we call things into our life we have manifested; like attracts like. Being more like the things you want to attract in your life and less like the things you don’t want to manifest is key. So if you find yourself constantly thinking negative thoughts, you will manifest negativity.
8. Law of Perpetual Transmutation of Energy: this law reminds us that we have the power to change our life. The energy of the Universe is always moving and transforming into and out of form, further telling us that energy is always in a state of motion. It will take one form, move to another form, but it’s always in motion and never standing still. This law reminds us that there’s nothing to be afraid of because energy is always in flux and better still, you have the power to change it.
9. Law of Relativity: nothing can be examined in a bubble; it is dependent on the environment that it exists. We will all experience challenges from time-to-time, however, the challenges are always relative. Nothing is ever as bad as it seems, this law reminds us that life is always happening for us, not to us.
10. Law of Polarity: everything has an opposite, there’s dark and light as well as good and bad, this is also relative to energies. So when you’re feeling angry, remember the opposite of peace and joy, and shift your focus to that feeling.
11. Law of Rhythm: this law reminds us that nature is seasonal, and we live in a cycle. This is present during the moon cycles, ocean tides, seasons and even your menstrual cycle. Just like there’s season in nature, there is also season within us; life is like ebb and flow. When you learn to work with the rhythm of life, you will understand that you can’t control your rhythm, however, you can take solace in understanding when to take breaks and how to be in flow.
12. Law of Gender: just like Yin and Yang, there are Masculine and Feminine energies all throughout the universe, including within us. Masculine energy is assertive, steadfast and rigid, whereas Feminine energy has more flow and works with emotions and waves. Both energies exist within us regardless of which one you resonate with more; each and every one of us has a cocktail of both. The key factor to remember with this is though is when one of these energies gets overexpressed, we become imbalanced. It is important to balance both energies.
Now you have a directory of the universal laws, it’s time to take action and apply them to your life on all levels. They will allow you to understand how you ended up where you are, how to trust, how to navigate and create flow; the laws of the universe are the roadmap to living your best life.
About Chala Guzel
Chala Guzel is a Mind Stylist, IIN Health Coach, Reiki Practitioner and PSYCH-K® Facilitator based in Sydney, Australia. She assists her clients in energy clearing therapy targeting emotional blocks, helping release the feelings and life experiences holding them back while freeing negative energies causing stress and anxiety in-order to re-create new, healthier, and life-affirming beliefs. Chala will be holding a virtual masterclass on harnessing the power of the 12 Universal Laws in February. You can find out more or contact Chala via her website chalaguzel.com or connect on Instagram @chalaguzel.