Current vacancies include.
Lux Nomade is seeking a strong, experienced Sales & Partnership Director. This is a unique opportunity to join an independent publication with rapid growth – making its mark on the media industry. Ideal candidates will have proven experience in selling integrated sponsorship packages, securing brand partnerships for digital and print titles and cross-platform opportunities. The successful candidate will be an integral member of the team, bridging creative and commercial divisions and responsible for planning broad-spectrum strategies.
Our ideal applicant will be passionate about customer service and have excellent verbal and written communication skills. A strong interest in the luxury travel and wellness industry, with a general awareness of our brand’s ethos and client market, is a must.
Experience in media sales is essential along with solid media, media buying and PR relationships and contacts.
You will be responsible for
This role is currently contracted for part-time with an opportunity to go full-time depending on performance and availability.
Flexible working hours with a healthy commission on sales.
Part-time – Remote
Lux Nomade is currently seeking a skilled and enthusiastic Editorial Assistant with a strong passion for travel and wellness and a keen eye for good design, to join our remote team.
Working closely with the Managing Editor, you will be responsible for running the online side of the magazine. You will generate story ideas, write articles, proofread, publish and share timely content, meeting tight deadlines.
You will be responsible for managing external contributors, content calendars, uploading and managing all client partnerships. Experience in online publishing is favoured, with extensive knowledge of SEO, and word press and Adobe Creative suite also preferred.
This is an exciting opportunity to come a part of a small team that is growing rapidly. It will see you attend events, travel and be a part of a brand that is changing the way the wellness and travel industry is viewed, with a full-time position in store for the near future.
– Run all aspects of our Digital Magazine
– Manage digital calendars, including scheduling articles, client campaigns and external contributor articles
– Brief and manage freelance writers
– Write, proofread, and create engaging articles that relate to our audience
– Monitoring delivery of multi-faceted ad campaigns to ensure successful execution for our client partnerships.
– Project management of digital projects and partnerships: Preparing client briefs, planning for deliverables, copywriting, creation and implementation
– Work closely with the founder and sales team to create strategies to maximize client advertising and marketing potential.
– Ability to send wrap reports, including screenshots and final delivery, to the client after each campaign
– Sourcing and editing appropriate images
– Interviewing relevant talent
– Assisting with the planning and execution of Lux Nomade’s editorial and growth strategy
– Manage and edit content across all digital and social media platforms
– Manage and process online orders and attend to customer care
– Create weekly EDM’s via Mail Chimp
– Distribution and stockists management.
– Integrated marketing and communication management
– Tertiary qualifications in Journalism, Media or Communications
– Proven experience working in an online space
– Innate ability to think outside the box.
– Capable of meeting a brief and working under direction when required. Also proficient working autonomously
– Proficiency working with WordPress
– A good eye for images and skills with image production (preferably Photoshop and InDesign).
– Knowledge in FB marketing and social media
– Can come up with original, shareable story ideas that take wellness news to a different level for our readers
– Ability to work in a fast paced environment and meet deadlines under pressure
– Excellent written and verbal communication skills
– Absolute dedication to meeting deadlines
– Knowledge of fact-checking and basic copyright requirements.
The team at Lux Nomade carefully curates all content to offer readers well rounded and well researched informational base across all of the latest trends. Our content encompasses all things luxury travel, beauty, fashion and expert wellness advice.
We are looking for an enthusiastic Content & Social Media intern to join our team. Reporting into the Editor in Chief and Online Editor you will have a key eye for design, an affinity with wellness and a broad knowledge of social media and digital marketing.
Ideally, we are looking for someone who is creative, passionate and has some experience in marketing or design. As part of our team, will encourage growth and assist you to build your portfolio and knowledge. With no two days the same, we offer experience across a range of areas including content creation, trend and article research, social media, communications and more!
Your main responsibilities will include social media strategy execution, image creation/research, copywriting when needed and assistance with graphic design. We want you to feel like an integral part of our team, contribute your ideas and make the role your own!
This internship is based on experience and will be 1-3 days per week based on availability.
If this sounds like you, then we’d love to talk to you!
Please send through a cover letter, resume, links to your personal Instagram and website if applicable and examples of previous content and social media management to email@example.com
We are always on the lookout for passionate writers to join us in providing the highest of quality content for our online platform. If this is you please send us an email with the following:
For all job enquiries, please email firstname.lastname@example.org with the job that you are applying for in the subject heading. We look forward to hearing from you!