Marigot Bay Resort, Spa and Marina on the scenic island of Saint Lucia is offering a full week of experiences and seventh night free as part of its Marigot Moments special offer.
Valid for stays from now until October 30, 2019, in all room categories, Marigot Moments allows guests to enjoy seven experiences in seven days in stunning Marigot Bay, and with two Bank Holidays on the horizon next month, there’s no better time to enjoy:
- A bottle of red or chilled white wine delivered to your room upon arrival
- A visit to the Spa Village for a 30-minute spa treatment of your choice per person
- Yoga, Meditation and Pilates (Monday, Wednesday and Friday).
- One-hour afternoon insider view of the marina with our Dock Master
- One-hour afternoon cooking demonstration followed by a Body Scrub workshop where you make your own scrub
- One-hour garden walk with Marigot Bay’s resident gardener and wellness ambassador
- Coconut Experience—a 30-minute lesson about the parts of a coconut and a demonstration of cocoa tea making
- Complimentary 7th night
The Marigot Moments special must be booked before June 30, 2019, and is not combinable with other offers and packages. Meal plans must be booked separately and a minimum seven-night stay is required. Most activities listed must be taken on specific days at specific times.
For more information, visit www.marigotbayresort.com/offer/7Experiences-7Days.
Resort reservations can be made by calling +1 758-458-5300.
About Marigot Bay Resort and Marina, Saint Lucia
Located alongside St. Lucia’s Marigot Bay, Marigot Bay Resort and Marina re-opened in December 2014 following an extensive multi-million-dollar renovation. The resort’s 124 guest rooms, which include 57 suites, feature spacious balconies and extensive views of the bay or lush tropical gardens. Many rooms offer private hot tubs. The Grill at 14°61° offers thoughtfully prepared farm to fork dining under the leadership of Executive Chef Billy Boyle, while guests enjoy breathtaking views of Marigot Bay. An intimate Rum Cave houses speciality local rums and offers rum tasting classes in a space reminiscent of an authentic distillery. Guests are afforded even more luxury at the award-winning onsite spa. Inspired by Saint Lucia’s natural environment, the spa utilizes indigenous ingredients, with signature treatments connected to the phases of the moon. Marigot Bay Marina accommodates some of the most luxurious mega yachts in the world, and guests of the resort are able to arrange exclusive charters. The resort’s magnificent setting places guests nearby Saint Lucia’s majestic rainforests and iconic Pitons, providing easy access to activities including water sports, horseback riding, fishing, diving and hiking.